remembered-forever.co.uk and its network of websites are owned and operated by The Midcounties Co-operative Limited an Industrial & Provident Society registered with I&P number 19025R, whose registered office is at Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick CV34 6DA which is bound by privacy laws applicable to it.
Remembered Forever respects the privacy of users of the Website and recognises that you may have rights in relation to your personal information. The following sections describe how we will generally handle personal information and safeguard your privacy.
Collection of Information
We only collect personal information that is necessary for our functions or activities and we do so only by lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way. Remembered Forever collects information (which may or may not be personal information) about you in the following ways:
- When you register with Remembered Forever, we collect personal information such as your name, email address and any other personal or preference information that you voluntarily provide to Remembered Forever through the Website.
- When you visit our Website, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all Remembered Forever visitors and is used to manage the Website, track usage and improve Remembered Forever Websites and services. In addition, Remembered Forever stores certain information from your browser using cookies.
Cookies are pieces of data stored on your computer that are sent from the websites that you view. Remembered Forever uses session Cookies, which terminate once you close your web browser, and also persistent Cookies that store your login details to make it easier for you to login the next time you visit Remembered Forever. You can remove or disable Cookies using the settings on your web browser, however, if you choose to do this you may not be able to take full advantage of the functions on the Websites.
If you have not identified yourself on Remembered Forever's Websites, such as registering or logging in as a Administrator, the information we collect about you remains anonymous.
- Remembered Forever may also collect information about you from other sources, such as blogs, instant messaging services and other users of the Websites through rememberedforever`s Services in order to provide more personalised services and features.
Invitations To Non-Administrators
You may invite friends to join Remembered Forever by sending invitation emails through our automated invitation system. Remembered Forever will send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Websites.
If you choose to send an invitation email, you acknowledge and agree that Remembered Forever will store information needed to send the invitation (such as your friend's email address), to register your friend if they accept your invitation, and to track the success of the referral program. Recipients of invitation emails may contact remembered forever at email@example.com to request removal of their information from our databases.
Use and Disclosure Of Your Information
Remembered Forever holds, uses and may disclose personal information primarily for the purpose of providing our Services to you. We will not disclose any information about you to third parties without your permission unless:
- it is required or permitted by law;
- we receive a bona fide request from an appropriate government or regulatory body or agency;
- we believe it is necessary in order to offer you the Services;
- it is to protect the rights or property of Remembered Forever, any Remembered Forever user or Administrator of the public;
- it is to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety, or to prevent actual or suspected fraud or any other actual or suspected illegal activity perpetrated through or in connection with the Website or Services.
We may also provide your personal information to third party services providers acting on our behalf or providing services to us, including technology support services. This may involve providing your information to such third party services providers that are located outside of your country.
Remembered Forever will take reasonable steps to safeguard any personal information that we hold about you. Your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
Our employees and contractors will only have such access as is required for them to perform their duties. However, you acknowledge and agree that Remembered Forever will not be responsible for any unauthorised access to your personal information.
In addition, your information and Administrator details are protected by a password that has been selected by you. It is your responsibility to keep this password confidential and to immediately notify us if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other person.
Access Correction Or Deletion Of Your Information
As an Administrator of Remembered Forever, you may access, modify, correct, delete and/or update your profile information at any time by logging into your account. However, where you use the messaging facilities or other communication features on the Website to connect with other Administrators of Remembered Forever, those communications cannot generally be deleted.
Remembered Forever may retain backup copies of any information that you delete for a reasonable period of time, however, this information will not be generally available to other users of the Website.
The Website may contain links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that these websites are not under the control of Remembered Forever and that Remembered Forever is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites linked to our network.
Third Party Advertising
You acknowledge that third party advertisers may present advertisements on the Website and/or set and access cookies on your computer. Remembered Forever does not have access to or control over the cookies that may be placed by third party advertisers.